28.06.2018 - 19:30
Enjoy a great combination of live classical music and a tasty dinner overlooking the Astronomical Clock on the Old Town Square.
Late Baroque Café organizes classical music concerts for you.
Evenings are alternately entered for classical music lovers and good food.
The opulent 4 course menu is served during classical Mozart concert and always begin at 19.30
a glass of champagne and selecting from the menu.
Concert production begins at 20:00, plays with 2 x 45 minutes with a 15 minute break.
Program Mozart Quartet
1. M. A. Charpentier: Te Deum
2. J. Haydn: Serenade
3. W. A. Mozart: Eine kleine Nachtmusic
4. W. A. Mozart: Symphony A Major
5. W. A. Mozart: Turkish March
6. W. A. Mozart: Wedding March from The Marriage of Figaro
7. W. A. Mozart: Papageno Aria from Magic flute
8. W. A. Mozart: Queen of night from Magic Flute
9. W. A. Mozart: Duettino from Don Giovanni
10. G. Donizetti: Una furtiva lagrima from L´elisir d amore
11. G. Verdi: La donna e mobile from Rigoletto
12. R. Leoncavallo: Vesti la giubba from Pagliaci
13. G. Verdi: The Triumphal March from Aida
14. G. Puccini: Nessun Dorma from Turandot
15. W. A. Mozart: Quartett G Major
16. W. A. Mozart: Divertimento F Major
17. J. Strauss: Radetzky March
18. J. Strauss: Pizzicato Polka
19. J. Strauss: Tritsch Tratsch polka
20. J. Strauss: On the Beutiful Blue Danube
21. J. Strauss Jr.: Emperor Waltz
22. J. Offenbach: Can-Can
23. G. Verdi: Brindisi from La Tiaviata
- glass of sparkling wine with strawberries
- beef sirloin Carpacccio, balsamic glaze, parmesan flakes, rucola and baguette
- salad with bean pods, goat cheese and fig dressing
- selection of cheeses with grapes
- fried Jalapenos peppers filled with Cheddar with chive dip
- Cayo Largo (Tigers prawns fried in chilli and garlic, crispy baguette)
- chicken broth with noodles and meat
- filet mignon with pepper sauce and potatoes au-gratin
- chicken breast with crispy crust, baked beans, fried potatoes
- grilled salmon with avocado salsa, rucola salad and tortilla chips
- ravioli stuffed with goat cheese and vegetables
- Sacher cake
- yogurt cake with forest fruits
- strudel with vanilla sauce
Guests will feel comfortable in smart casual. Jacket & Tie not necessary, but not out of place either.
Please do not use cell phones during a concert.
Elegant Cafe Mozart is on the first floor of the Luxurious Grand Hotel Praha located in the Old Town Square. Its large windows look out over the square, and directly across to the Old Town Hall Tower & Astronomical Clock.
Concert evenings will take a place at the Cafe Mozart at 7:30 pm. by a glass of sparkling wine and a selection from the menu.
The opulent 4 course menu is served during concert evening.
Concert production begins at 8 pm. 2 x 45 minutes a 15 minutes break.
We recommend to come at 7:00 PM, so that you are comfortably seated before the beginning of the concert.
The performance is a selection of eight scenes from the work of Black Light Theatre Srnec since its foundation in 1961 – e.g., The Flying Bicycle, What’s next?, White Pierot in Black, or The Week of Dreams.
National Marionette Theatre is the most famous Prague puppet theatre, located in a unique Art Deco space.
Come with us on a ghost tour of Prague – a walk through Prague’s dark past, through narrow, cobbled streets and winding lanes where murderers, alchemists, monsters, ghosts, and spirits once walked.
Perfect for you if you want to discover the most famous sights of Prague and take great photos during 60 or 120 minutes sightseeing tour in a vintage car with detailed commentary from our driver. „The best option on first day in Prague.“