10.06.2019 - 20:00
Dvořák Symphony Orchestra Prague (chamber) present Smetana, Dvořák & Vivaldi. Dvorak Symphony Orchestra Prague will perform in a chamber cast with conductor - pianist and leading Czech singers and ballet soloists. Singers and ballet soloists will perform in period costumes.
W. A. MOZART:
1. A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC KV. 525 (selection)
2. DON GIOVANNI: Giovanni and Zerlina´s duet " La ci darem la mano"
3. MAGIC FLUTE: aria Queen of the Night or Pamina´s aria
4. LE NOZZE DI FIGARO: Figaro´s aria "Bravo signor padrone!.........Se vuol ballare "
5. LE NOZZE DI FIGARO: Figaro and Susanna´s duet " Cinque, dieci, venti"
P. I. ČAJKOVSKÝ:
6. SWAN LAKE: Overture
7. SWAN LAKE: Pas de Trois
8. SWAN LAKE: Swan Theme
9. SWAN LAKE: Pas de Quatre
10. SWAN LAKE: Neapolitan Dance (Tarantella)
11. RUSALKA: Rusalka´s aria
12. SLOVANIC DANCE NO. 8
13. LARGO: from Symphony No. 9 "From the New World"
14. EMPEROR WALTZ op. 437
15. THE BAT: Adela´s aria " Mein Herr Marquis "
16. THE GIPSY BARON: Kálmán Szupán´s aria " Ja, das Schreiben und das Lesen "
17. AT THE BEAUTIFUL BLUE DANUBE WALTZ op. 314
18. RADETZKY MARCH op. 228
Dvořák Symphony Orchestra Prague performs in concerts with leading Czech singers and ballet soloists (24 performing and conducting pianists).
Singers and ballet soloists perform in period costumes.
Dvořák Symphony Orchestra Prague originated in the 1960s on the initiative of the top musicians. The current members are also leading players in the Czech renowned orchestras (Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, Prague Symphony Orchestra, Orchestra of The National Theatre and others). The Orchestra featured in most European countries, in USA, Japan and in South Korea.
The chamber orchestra will perform with cembalo, solo voice and solo violin.
Conductor: Jaroslav Vodňanský
The concert has no intermission.
Duration: 65 minutes
In the concert, you will hear a unique Baroque romatic organ with 50 registers, 3 manuals and 3500 pipes! The organ has been built in 1733 and for its perfect music qualities and pleasing tones it is often a popular destination for prominent Czech and foreign organists.
St. Nicholas Church on the Old Town Square in Prague is famous for its unique acoustics, where every visitor enjoy the charm of Baroque church with a pleasant listening to classical music concerts, which have become longlasting and popular tradition. Guarantee The quality of these concerts is guaranteed by selection of artists, who works from outside the other in the National Theatre or in Czech Philharmonic Orchestra.
Enjoy compositions by the composers J.Pachelbel, W.A.Mozart and A.Vivaldi played by the famous Prague Royal Orchestra at St. Georges Basilica, Prague Castle.
The content of this site may not be published in any way without written permission.